PyWeek - Aerobotics
Ratings (show detail)
1% of respondents wished to disqualify the entry.
|aerobotics-1.2.zip — final||4.02 Mbytes||kukkerman||2008/04/06 11:23|
|testcourse.png||640.46 Kbytes||kukkerman||2008/04/05 09:03|
Monday 21 April, 2008
[ kukkerman @ 11:08 ] Aerobotics: Feedback
Well first off all let me express our appreciation to Richard for organizing this great challange from time to time. We've enjoyed working on this project even if we were very tired at the end.
- Yes, you're right: we came up with this idea for the Formation theme but we felt that it would fit the Robot theme more-or-less. Unfortunately we didn't have time for new ideas. In fact we didn't even have time for coding till wednesday.
- There were speculations that we created the game before the competition. That's not the case. We simply felt that the idea fit both themes. We were wrong, sorry for that. :)
- There were complaints about the game speed. Well that's really a strange issue. If the game runs slowly in fullscreen try to run in windowed mode (-w command line switch). We'll investigate in that matter.
- Some of you found controlling a little hard. We admit: it's not easy. But if you knew we planned 5 by 5 formations... ;)
- "Impossible to play with french keyboard": you're absolutely right. Unfortunately we couldn't figure out how to access the scancode of a keypress. That's why we planned to implement a keyboard calibration feature but we dropped it because lack of time. Nevertheless it's an important issue which we'll fix in the next release.
Thursday 17 April, 2008
[ Ron @ 08:48 ] Download Mirror
We mirrored the games from the original torrent to http://www.mindless-labs.com/pyweek6-games_04-07-2008/, in case your torrent usage is limited (my hostel filters it totally, so I was the first to download :)
Cheers, happy rating!
Monday 07 April, 2008
[ Ron @ 13:37 ] Online highscores, now on the web
We added a web interface to list the online highscores of Aerobotics, you can access it at http://mindless-labs.com/aerobotics -> Highscores. Try to beat everyone else! :) Cheers, Ron
Saturday 05 April, 2008
[ kukkerman @ 23:54 ] Mindless_Labs MD5 Sums
695ff627deb6bcb877c51775c6c1fa82 aerobotics-1.0.zip c11179fcbe8fee3c329522e0c7e38336 aerobotics-1.1.zip