PyWeek - ICE NINE
Silver Award for Globular Physics
Presented by Strings
Best blue blob!
Presented by illume
Ratings (show detail)
|icenine.png||6.68 Kbytes||stycchio||2010/04/04 00:02|
|icenine.zip — final||38.60 Kbytes||stycchio||2010/04/03 23:58|
Sunday 11 April, 2010
[ stycchio @ 14:34 ] bokonon was right
There's some interactivity and a stupid goal.
- this nice soft ball algorythm: http://panoramix.ift.uni.wroc.pl/~maq/soft2d/
- a stupid and buggy SVG parser
- some polygons in a single SVG map
- it exploits the pymunk space hashing algorythm to
check what polygons must be rendered onscreen
- the ability to roll ankwardly on the surfaces
- frame drops due to buggy polygons
Avoid getting stuck on pointy rocks, that's
your only challenge.
Unfortunately the ice-nine bubble will never burst
so hell will never freeze when you reach it
isn't it ironic ?