PyWeek - A Cat's Dream
14% respondents marked the game as not working.
|styweek12-fixed.zip — final||2.64 Mbytes||stycchio||2011/04/10 01:17|
|FIXED SOUND FINAL|
|styweek12-sound.zip — final||2.64 Mbytes||stycchio||2011/04/10 00:04|
|Final with sound|
|shot.png||73.88 Kbytes||stycchio||2011/04/09 23:05|
Sunday 10 April, 2011
[ stycchio @ 00:30 ] i can't believe it's not ludumDare
yeah, i have started the last day.
- morning: cleaned up the main loop class from pyweek10
- afternoon: painted assets from scratch with mtpaint (great tool)
- evening: coded game logic from scratch
- night: added music composed by me
- late night: added some free sound effects (laggy!)
- the cat walks cool with the soundtrack!
- watching silly movement bugs during developement
- the overall feel of silliness
- everything else
- expecially failing to pay righteous homage to Revenge Of The Mutant Camels (Jeff, i'm so sorry)